Thursday 11 September 2014

goldilocks and the three bears



I have been learning to write complete sentences, add details, and change the beginnings of my sentences. This is a story about Goldilocks. I have not finished it yet but this is what I have done so far.


One sunny day i was
sitting on my swing watching  the bird  fly past.Mum told me don’t  go  down to the  forest.  I so this little rabbit hopping around my back  yard. So i decided  to run after the little rabbit. I remember that i was in the woods I found  myself at this house i look into the window but no one was there.I
open the door i side i anybody home i went to the chin and there was three bowl  on the table. I cried the big bowl  but it was to hot. I cried the medium bowl it was too hot. I cried the small bowl it was just right then i ate it all up.I went into the lang and i so three cher. I cried the big cher but it was too big.I cried the medium cher but it was too big.then i cried  the little cher and it was just right.Then i went upstairs


Goldilocks[edit]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.