Friday 19 February 2016

The two volcanos


Along time ago in the United States of America there were two loved volcano they were in love. but they have a problem like every single day the two volcanoes go next to each other and rocks fall down from the top and the lava explodes into a love heart?.Everyday the girl sing a song and the boy sings along.When the girl sings to the boy rocks fall down like a Active volcano eruption.I want to change this problem by separating them apart so nothing will happen like Active volcano eruption. All I wanted was no volcano eruptions,so the world can be a quite place.I hope the volcanoes don’t erupted.

1 comment:

  1. Kei, I love that you are using words from our lessons and discussions about volcanoes in your story! I would like to see you tell the story about how the problem is solved instead of saying what you would like to see happen. Keep working hard! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.