Tuesday 28 February 2017

Explanation template

My Idea of a Fun Weekend

Today i’m going to show you what my ideas of a fun weekend.

The first thing I’ll do for a fun weekend is to watch movie eat popcorn.The movies I’ll watch is Scary Movie 2 and Don’t  Breathe.The thing that I like about these movies is that they can scare your friends. Why I chose these movies is that I like to watch them once a day.

The second thing i’ll do is go to the park with my friends.The thing why I think that this is a good idea is that I like to play with my friend all the time.

Third of all I’ll like to go to Rainbows End with my family.The thing why I chose this because I like to spend time with my family.Why Rainbows End is my best idea cause in the holiday I went to rainbows end with all my cousins that live in kiakohe.

What would you do for a fun weekend that you can do with your family.


WALT - Plan for a  piece of explanation writing.





1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Kei,
    I enjoyed reading your Explanation text - you have three different ideas of how to have a fun weekend - I like the way you ended your writing with a question! I look forward to reading more of your writing soon!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.