Wednesday 12 April 2017

Who my role model is and why


My role model is my family because most of them looked after me when I was a little baby and that was when I didn’t stay with my mum because I stayed up north where everybody lived.


My next role model is the worries because when I go work with my mum and help her with stuff  she always tell me to go and get their autographs.

My most loving role model is my mum the wonderful lady that looks after four kid including me. The reason why she is my role model because I’m the youngest in my family and I mostly get all the stuff.

Talking about my role models and why they are my role models Because most of them are my friends.Who is your role model.

This is my writing about my role model and why they are role models


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.